- This event has passed.
Guest Speakers: Live in Place
August 18, 2022 from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Guest Speaker series
Greg Sieb and Suzi Klyber from Live in Place and Live in Place Safely will speak with us about how as, Certified Aging in Place Specialists, they can modify your home so you can live safely and independently.
Discover how simple changes can promote safety, independence and prevent:
• Hospital Admissions
• Potential Safety Hazards
• Nursing Home Admissions
• Decreases in Mobility
• Social Isolation
Suz Klyber will also discuss how occupational therapists can improve quality of life through:
• Evaluation of individual’s abilities
• Assessment of the entire home
• Educating the individual & family
• Creating immediate, intermediate and long term plans
Greg Sieb will discuss home modifications and assistive equipment for homes of all sizes, as well as detailed quotes, based on LIVE IN PLACE SAFELY recommendations, so families can decide based on immediate, intermediate and long term recommendations.
• Grab Bars, grips and durable medical equipment focused on mobility.
• Stair hand rails and Stair lifts as appropriate
• Interior and entrance ramps, portable and modular as appropriate.
Please click here to register and you’ll receive a confirmation email with your link to join in.